Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Minced Beef 450g
Tin of Tomatoes 400g
Chopped onion 1
Garlic 1 clove
Beef Stock 1/2 pint (300ml)
Lasagne Verdi 1 Packet
The White Sauce
Plain Flour 25g
Grated Cheddar 50g
1. To prepare the Meat Sauce, fry the Mince Beef and Onion until brown.
2. Stir in the Stock, Garlic, Tomatoes and Mushrooms (sliced).
3. Cook for about an hour until thick and rich.
4. If necessary add 2 tablespoons of Cornflour dissolved in a small amount of cold water to thicken.
5. Grease an oven proof dish.
6. To make the Bechamel sauce, melt the Butter, stir the Flour in and add the Milk,
stirring until thickened.
7. Grate the Cheese and add. Add seasoning to taste.
8. Layer the ingredients repeatedly, starting with the Meat Sauce, then the Lasagne, ending with the Bechamel Sauce.
9. Sprinkle some Parmesan Cheese on top and bake in the oven at 400F / 200C / Mark 6 for about 45 minutes.
10. Serve with Parmesan Cheese.
Posted by Resep Masakan at Wednesday, December 24, 2008