Makes 12 cupcakes
* 1 (19.8-ounce) package fudge brownie mix
* 1/2 cup water
* 1/2 cup vegetable oil
* 3 large eggs
* 1/2 gallon mint-chocolate chip ice cream, softened
* 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
* 2 to 3 tablespoons green crème de menthe (optional)
* 1/2 (4.67-ounce) package chocolate mints
Stir together first 4 ingredients until blended. Place 12 foil baking cups into muffin pans; spoon batter into cups.
Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes. (A wooden pick inserted in center does not come out clean.) Cool in pans on wire racks 10 minutes; remove from pans, and cool completely on wire racks.
Return baking cups to muffin pans, and spoon ice cream evenly over each brownie. Freeze 8 hours or until firm.
Stir together whipped topping and, if desired, liqueur. Dollop evenly over ice cream. Freeze until ready to serve.
Pull a vegetable peeler down sides of mints, making tiny curls; sprinkle curls over cupcakes just before serving.
NOTE: For testing purposes only, we used Andes Creme De Menthe Thins for chocolate mints.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Posted by Resep Masakan at Friday, February 27, 2009